That being said, I also have spent the last few weeks considering what, if any, New Year's resolutions I might adopt for 2012. Here's what I've come up with:
- Really really really cut down on my clothing purchases. (I recently did some epic loads of laundry, and suffice it to say, there's just no physical space left.)
- Save more (should be aided by Resolution #1).
- Keep the house cleaner. (sigh)
- Fix up the backyard.
- Be more organized. (a never-ending battle, for this ENFP)
- Get fit.
- Live up to my potential. (Be braver!)
Anyway, I can honestly say that I got off to an okay start, as I returned some clothing items I impulsively purchased (didn't need 'em) at H&M, Target, and Gilt Groupe. I did however, make a purchase this morning, after finding these on sale (30% off) at Neiman Marcus' home sale: