So, here's my list of things I'm currently coveting:
1. Pieced Column Dress (I know this is one that Kathryn is loving too)
2. Jimmy Choo Baxen Peep-Toe Wedge
3. Kate Spade Sidekick Sweater (so that I can make outfit #3)
4. Kate Spade Louella Skirt (also for outfit #3)
5. Citizens of Humanity Floral Thompson (in the neutral motif)
6. Ping-Pong Tank (though, I really don't need this 'til summer...)
7. Great Outdoors Buttondown (the one with the bike print, please)
More things I wouldn't say 'no' to:
8. TOMS Valentine Women's Classic (still cute...)9. J. Crew No. 2 Pencil Skirt in Double Serge Cotton (I'm loving citron and light rose...though, warm jade is fantastic too...)
10. J. Crew Peplum Top in Fresco Floral Sateen
11. J. Crew Cashmere Tee (unbelievably - or no, maybe it's totally believable - this is a less expensive option to the Kate Spade Sidekick Sweater. For that matter, this Banana Republic Button-Back Sweater is even more budget-friendly.)
12. Kate Spade "Daycation Lacey" Wallet (I can't shake the cute hedgehogs!)
And then, there was this whole Nordstrom February 2012 catalog...(or at least the stuff featured on this page):
How fun and perfect is everything in this photograph? I really need a bigger closet. And to win the lottery.
Oh, and by the way - In Pursuit of Pretty Things second blog-iversary is coming up soon, and we're planning some fun stuff to celebrate. I'm so excited!!!
Have a great day!