And what red-blooded style blogger can resist the temptation of something like that?
So, here's what I'm happily fantasizing about (this means I put them all into my shopping cart, and then hastily close the window, before any real damage can be done) this delightful first day of the Kate Spade F&F promotion...
From the Sale Section:
1. Elements of Style Necklace (okay, this one I might actually pull the trigger on...)
2. Glossy Graduated Necklace (a good alternative to the J. Crew Bubble Necklace and with the promo, cheaper too!)
3. Japanese Floral Melinda (for Nordstrom Card holders who want to accrue the points - don't forget the Nordstrom will honor the discount for items they have in stock!)
4. All Aboard Little Gia (so adorable! Love the whimsy)
5. Jeweled Gail Dress (I've been wanting this one forever. Is it now or never?)
6. Japanese Floral Austin Dress (so lovely, but not sure how it'll fit my short-self)
7. Japanese Floral Pierce Jacket (what Jess was pointing me to in the above tweet. SO cute!)
From the Full Price Section:
1. Tretorn Trey (Coral? Black? Both???)
2. 'Mom's the Word' Posey Park Studs (because Kate will pull on dangly earrings...)
3. Melody Skirt (oooohhh! But even at 25% off, still ouch!)
4. Polka Dot Adira Top (speaking of dots...)
5. Louella Skirt (actually less at Saks 5th, right now...and look, the Japanese Floral print is on sale for less at Bloomie's too!)
So...what pretty things are you fantasizing about today?