First of all, thanks to everyone who left me suggestions! You guys are awesome. In fact, there were so many great suggestions, I thought everyone would benefit from them, so I'm sharing them here, in a post, along with a few others I came across, while researching the ones you so intrepidly suggested. Here they are:
1. Corso Como 'Friendship' Sandal
2. Seychelles 'Pansy' Sandal
3. Boutique 9 Piraya Sandals (also called, "Tingo T-Straps" on Anthropologie's website - please note, these shoes are not made of leather, as advertised on Anthropologie's website. The uppers are made of a synthetic material. - Thanks, Chazz!)
4. Seychelles 'Iris' Sandal (also called, "Aubade Heels" on Anthropologie's website)
5. Seychelles 'Stick to Your Guns' Sandal
6. Zara Strappy Sandal (um...I love these! They look like they'll provide me NO foot support whatsoever, but I want them anyway!)
7. Mossimo 'Winifred' Braided Flat Sandal (for this price, I'm going to have to hunt down the blue pair!)
8. Jambu 'Barefoot Vegan'
9. Ancient Greek Sandals 'Myrtis Sandal' (and available in brown here)
One reader suggested I look at Madewell while several others suggested pairs they'd spied on Anthro's site, and well, you know I was looking over J. Crew's selection the other day, so, here are a few more pairs I came across that are in the running:
10. The Station Sandal, Madewell (I want to try them on first, but these might be "The Pair.")
11. The Turnabout Sandal, Madewell (love the colors)
12. Lilibeth Patent Sandals, J. Crew
13. Lena Sandals, J. Crew
14. Triple Strap Slides, Anthropologie (good for just slipping on quickly)
15. Sunkissed Slides, Anthropologie (these look super comfy and what a great price!)
16. Paso Fino Sandals, Anthropologie (maybe not the most practical shoe, but so pretty - especially the blue version!)
17. Glasir's Grove Sandals, Anthropologie (perfect, for when I'm pretending I'm a forest elf! ^_-)
I'll keep you all updated on how I do and how it all turns out. Let me know what you end up with too!
Thanks so much for reading!