No. No, we don't.
But still, there are some things that merit our extra attention, and I thought these shoe picks from Piperlime's The Fall Preview Event sale were worth noting (thanks to Chloe for bringing this sale to my attention):
(LOVE this color, but it comes in so many other great colors too!)
Others to consider...
1. Kate Spade 'Licorice' Pump (such a chic, sexy, classic shape - and so many great colors! That blue is fantastic...)
2. Kenneth Cole Reaction 'Slip on By' Flat (These shoes are so cute! I love the colors - and very Missoni-esque too.)
3. Kate Spade 'Karolina' Pump (Another classic pump. A great staple in any wardrobe.)
4. Frye 'Jackie' Button Short Boot (These are so fun - I don't own any boots quite like this...maybe I'll need to remedy that this fall...)
5. Lucky Brand 'Fanni' Boot (a very nice, flat, riding boot)
6. Frye 'Shirley' Riding Boot (same as above - but a little bit pricier. Lovely, though.)
7. Seychelles 'Dublin' Boot (always to be relied on for quirky, vintage styling. I love the top stitching. Not sure how well the "wrinkles" in the foot of the boot work though. Still...overall, probably a very comfy and pretty cute boot at a great price.)
This sale ends today so if you want to score these items at sale prices without waiting at least a couple more months (maybe longer), then you'll have to act fast. Happy shopping!