Yes, you may squeal now. I won't tell. ^_-
So, here are the details: 20% off full price items (excluding watches); free shipping; final sale. Promo code: KSFALL12. Expires today (8/19/2012), so you'll have to move fast to take advantage.
Here's a tip - since these are final sale purchases, I suggest that you check and see if the items you want are available at Nordstrom. Nordstrom obviously has a terrific open return policy but what you might not know is that they will also match other stores' prices. So, if you print out a copy of the shopping cart, showing the discounted prices after the promo code has been entered, and take it to your store or call an SA by phone, Nordstrom will match the price. And give you free shipping and returns. And if the fit is off, you can exchange or return as necessary. One extra bonus for me, as a Nordstrom Card holder is that I get some free alterations, so even if something doesn't fit quite right, Nordy's talented staff will help me make it work. Win-win, right?
Not sure what you should pick? Me neither. There's always this:
SO adorable. It's like the vintage find you're always hoping you'll come across in a thrift shop somewhere. Some other ideas? Well, I have a few (all items available at Nordstrom as well...because erm...that's my plan and I'm stickin' to it):
1. Kate Spade New York 'Jane' Dress (In solid green. Oh, I love a green dress.)
2. Kate Spade New York 'Kimberly' Dress (Just too cute.)3. Kate Spade New York 'Jane' Dress (In a graphic black and white print)
4. Kate Spade New York 'Rainey' Dress (in the adorable Garance Dore illustration-print)
5. Kate Spade New York 'Jessie' Top (so cute and an integral part of this outfit)
6. Kate Spade New York 'Mollie' Skirt (also super cute and again part of the outfit noted in #5)
7. Kate Spade New York 'Hilda' Cardigan (I probably wouldn't spring for this cardi due to cost, but it belongs with outfit #5 and I think we can all agree that embellished pockets are a great idea for a DIY sort-of project, right?)
8. Kate Spade New York Striped 'Celina' Dress (love this dress too! Might be great for a winter wedding I'm going to...)
Happy hunting and hope you're all having a great weekend!