You all know that I've already spent many happy hours filling up my Boden shopping cart with lots of pretty things and then just as carefully removing items that "I really don't need," to see if I could convince myself that any sort of a purchase would be permissible. I think I got a shopping cart with $800+ of merchandise whittled way, way down. And you know, there's always Ebates (2.5% back at Boden, and 3% back at J. Crew). But I still don't feel like I can justify any outside purchases until I know certain things, even if I've got Christmas presents included in this current order.
So, anyway, going back to my face when I saw that J. Crew email...well, you can imagine it (it's funny looking, for sure) and then check out my progress in filling up yet another "just for fun but maybe not" shopping cart below.
J. Crew Hacking Jacket in Herringbone (love this color!)
Really, that lilac-y purple is just a dream. And I love that it's tweedy! I was eyeing a couple of the tweed jackets (like this one) on Boden's site, but now that I've seen this one, I'm torn. What do you think? And while you're pondering that (admittedly one of the greater puzzles of life), let me know what you think about these:
1. Schoolboy Blazer in Herringbone (Is this not one of the prettiest blushing-est pinks you've ever laid eyes on? Can I have it, please?)
2. Ink-Dip Popover (for layering under cozy cardigans, obviously)
3. Toothpick Ankle Jean in Garment Dyed Twill (I bought a pair of these in the "shallow sea" color less than a month ago for double this price. As they're still sitting in the bag, tags on, guess who's going to be making some happy returns!)
4. No. 2 Pencil Skirt in Double-Serge Wool (much cozier than spring/summer's cotton version)
5. Sterling Skirt in Double-Serge Wool (I think I may actually prefer this one to the No. 2 Pencil version - I'm loving those welt pockets! )
6. Painter Boatneck Tee in Stripe (I already own this one in the black/ivory combo and I love it. Am happy to add another to my wardrobe...)
7. Collection Colorblock Shift Dress (I have no idea how this would fit me, but I love the idea of a shift, I actually like the colors used in this dress, and I am totally won over by the way it's styled on the website. It's still pretty pricey, so I don't know if I'd actually jump on this one, but it's definitely fun and catches my imagination.)
8. Sparkle Row Cami (I still really love this top. Un/luckily for me, it's sold out in my size, though I'm tempted to call and see if I have any success placing a call-send for it...)
9. Edie Grand (I've long admired the careful, structured construction of the Edie bags and this is the size I'd find most practical for me...and at this sale price, it's so tempting.)
10. Bow Locket Necklace (I can't tell at all how big or long or anything this necklace is, but I like it enough to risk weird sizing issues. So pretty!)
What about you? Are you going to indulge or are you planning to sit this one out?