There's something about winter and the holidays that bring out my love of sparkle and glitter. It probably has to do with all the rich colors and sumptuous fabrics that we allow ourselves to indulge in this time of year. So you know when I saw this, my heart skipped a little.
Tory Burch 'Eddie' Bow Flat
You know I love my heels (at a staggering 5'2" I can use all the help I can get), but when I need to run around, I prefer a more practical option. Sparkly and practical. That's right, you read it right here. ^_-
Here are a few more pairs that caught my eye:
1. Jeffrey Campbell 'Daisy Age' Flat (sweet and whimsical daisy-shaped sequins!)
2. Steve Madden 'Vegasss' Flat (so fun!)
3. n by Nicole Miller Pete Flat (I love the color of these shoes!)
4. Vera Wang 'Lanelle' Peep-toe Flat (lovely - and even better, on sale!)
5. J. Crew 'Cece' Studded Leather Flat (if too much bling just isn't you're thing, this shoe is a great, understated option)
6. Rani Flats (comes in an array of unique colors and patterns - not sure which I like best!)
7. Dollhouse 'Cheeky' Flat (an economy version of the Eddies pictured above.)
8. TOMS 'Classic Glitter' Slip-on (the ultimate multi-tasking shoe - sparkles, comfortable, and does a good turn for kids in need. What's not to love?)
On a side-note, thanks to everyone for your well-wishes. I'm feeling better every day, and am even looking forward to going back to work part-time starting this week. (No, really. I am. It helps that I work from home, of course. Going into an office - heck, getting into non-pajama pants right now - seems challenging beyond belief.)
Thanks for stopping by!